Name and contact details of the person(s) responsible
Our responsible person(s) (hereinafter "responsible person") within the meaning of Art. 4 fig. 7 DS-GVO is:
Regional Hero GmbH
Managing Directors Pascal Schreiber & Gregor Arndt
Commercial Register/No.: HRB 218080 B
Register Court: Berlin Charlottenburg
Types of data, purposes of processing and categories of data subjects
In the following, we inform you about the type, scope and purpose of the collection, processing and use of personal data.
1. types of data we process
Usage data (access times, websites visited etc.), inventory data (name, address etc.), contact data (telephone number, e-mail, fax etc.), payment data (bank data, account data, payment history etc.), communication data (IP address etc.),
2. purposes of the processing according to Art. 13 (1) c) DS-GVO
Optimizing the website technically and economically, Providing easy access to the website, Fulfilling contractual obligations, Contacting third parties in the event of legal complaints, Fulfilling legal retention obligations, Optimizing and statistically evaluating our services, Supporting commercial use of the website, Improving the user experience, Marketing / sales / advertising, Compiling statistics, Preventing SPAM and abuse, Customer service and customer care, Handling contact requests, Security measures,
3. categories of data subjects under Article 13(1)(e) of the GDPR
Visitors/users of the website, customers,
The data subjects are collectively referred to as "users".
Legal basis for the processing of personal data
In the following we inform you about the legal basis of the processing of personal data:
- If we have obtained your consent for the processing of personal data, Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a) DS-GVO is the legal basis.
- If the processing is necessary for the fulfilment of a contract or for the implementation of pre-contractual measures, which are carried out at your request, then Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. b) DS-GVO is the legal basis.
- If the processing is necessary for the fulfilment of a legal obligation to which we are subject (e.g. statutory retention obligations), then Art. 6 (1) p. 1 lit. c) DS-GVO is the legal basis.
- If the processing is necessary to protect vital interests of the data subject or another natural person, the legal basis is Art. 6 (1) p. 1 lit. d) DS-GVO.
- If the processing is necessary to protect our legitimate interests or the legitimate interests of a third party and your interests or fundamental rights and freedoms do not prevail in this respect, then Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. f) DS-GVO is the legal basis.
Disclosure of personal data to third parties and processors
As a matter of principle, we do not pass on any data to third parties without your consent. Should this nevertheless be the case, then the disclosure is made on the basis of the previously mentioned legal grounds, e.g. in the case of the disclosure of data to online payment providers for the fulfilment of contracts or due to a court order or because of a legal obligation to hand over the data for the purpose of criminal prosecution, to avert danger or to enforce intellectual property rights.
We also use processors (external service providers, e.g. for web hosting of our websites and databases) to process your data. If data is passed on to the processors as part of a contract processing agreement, this is always done in accordance with Art. 28 DS-GVO. In doing so, we carefully select our processors, regularly monitor them and have been granted a right to issue instructions regarding the data. In addition, the processors must have taken appropriate technical and organizational measures and comply with the data protection regulations according to BDSG n.F. and DS-GVO
Data transfer to third countries
The adoption of the European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) has created a uniform basis for data protection in Europe. Your data is therefore predominantly processed by companies to which DS-GVO applies. If, however, processing is carried out by services of third parties outside the European Union or the European Economic Area, these must meet the special requirements of Art. 44 et seq. DS-GVO. This means that the processing is carried out on the basis of special guarantees, such as the officially recognized determination by the EU Commission of a level of data protection corresponding to the EU or the observance of officially recognized special contractual obligations, the so-called "standard contractual clauses".
Insofar as we, due to the ineffectiveness of the so-called. "Privacy Shields", we will point out the risk of secret access by US authorities and the use of the data for monitoring purposes, possibly without any legal remedy for EU citizens.
Deletion of data and storage period
Unless expressly stated in this data protection declaration, your personal data will be deleted or blocked as soon as you revoke your consent to the processing or the purpose for the storage ceases to apply or the data is no longer required for the purpose, unless their continued storage is necessary for evidence purposes or is contrary to statutory retention obligations. This includes, for example, storage obligations under commercial law for business letters in accordance with § 257 Paragraph 1 HGB (6 years) and storage obligations under tax law in accordance with § 147 Paragraph 1 AO for receipts (10 years). If the prescribed retention period expires, your data will be blocked or deleted, unless the storage is still necessary for the conclusion or fulfilment of a contract.
Existence of automated decision making
We do not use automated decision making or profiling.
Provision of our website and creation of log files
- If you only use our website for informational purposes (i.e. no registration and no other transmission of information), we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data:
- IP address;
- Internet service provider of the user;
- Date and time of the retrieval;
- Browser type;
- Language and browser version;
- Contents of the call;
- Time Zone;
- Access Status/HTTP Status Code;
- Amount of data;
- Websites from which the request comes;
- Operating system.
A storage of these data together with other personal data of you does not take place.
- This data serves the purpose of user-friendly, functional and secure delivery of our website to you with functions and content as well as its optimization and statistical evaluation.
- The legal basis for this is our legitimate interest in data processing, which also lies in the above purposes, in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S.1 lit. f) DS-GVO.
- For security reasons, we store this data in server log files for a period of days. After this period, they are automatically deleted, unless we need to keep them for evidence purposes in the event of attacks on the server infrastructure or other legal violations.
-Necessary, essential cookies: Essential cookies are cookies that are absolutely necessary for the operation of the website in order to save certain functions of the website such as logins, shopping cart or user input, e.g. regarding the language of the website.
-Session cookies: Session cookies are needed to recognize multiple use of an offer by the same user (e.g. if you have logged in to determine your login status). When you visit our site again, these cookies provide information to automatically recognize you. The information obtained in this way is used to optimise our offers and to provide you with easier access to our site. When you close the browser or log out, the session cookies are deleted.
-Persistent cookies: These cookies remain stored even after the browser is closed. They are used for login storage, reach measurement and marketing purposes. They are automatically deleted after a specified period of time, which may vary depending on the cookie. You can delete the cookies at any time in the security settings of your browser.
-Cookies from third-party providers (third-party cookies, especially from advertisers): According to your preferences, you can configure your browser settings and, for example, refuse to accept third-party cookies or all cookies. However, we would like to point out at this point that you may then not be able to use all the functions of this website. Read more about these cookies in the respective privacy statements of the third-party providers.
- Data categories: User data, cookie, user ID (inb. the pages visited, device information, access times and IP addresses).
- Purposes of processing: The information thus obtained is used for the purpose of technically and commercially optimising our web offers and providing you with easier and more secure access to our website.
- Legal basis: If we process your personal data with the help of cookies based on your consent ("opt-in"), then Art. 6 (1) p. 1 lit. a) DSGVO is the legal basis. Otherwise, we have a legitimate interest in the effective functionality, improvement and economic operation of the website, so that in this case Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f) DS-GVO is the legal basis. The legal basis is also Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. b) DS-GVO if the cookies are set to initiate a contract, e.g. for orders.
Here you can find information about deleting cookies by browser:
Contact us via contact form / e-mail / fax / mail
- When contacting us via contact form, fax, mail or e-mail, your data will be processed for the purpose of handling the contact request.
- The legal basis for the processing of data is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a) DS-GVO if you have given your consent. The legal basis for the processing of data transmitted in the course of a contact request or e-mail, letter or fax is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f) DS-GVO. The responsible party has a legitimate interest in processing and storing the data in order to be able to answer users' enquiries, to preserve evidence for liability reasons and, if necessary, to be able to comply with its legal obligations to retain business correspondence. If the contact aims at the conclusion of a contract, the additional legal basis for the processing is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. b) DS-GVO.
- We may store your details and contact request in our Customer Relationship Management System ("CRM System") or similar system.
- The data is deleted as soon as it is no longer required to achieve the purpose for which it was collected. For the personal data from the input mask of the contact form and those sent by e-mail, this is the case when the respective conversation with you has ended. The conversation is ended when the circumstances indicate that the matter in question has been conclusively clarified. Inquiries from users who have an account or contract with us are stored until two years after termination of the contract. In the case of legal archiving obligations, the deletion takes place after their expiry: end of commercial law (6 years) and tax law (10 years) retention obligation.
- You have the option at any time to revoke your consent to the processing of personal data pursuant to Art. 6 (1) p. 1 lit. a) DS-GVO. If you contact us by e-mail, you can object to the storage of personal data at any time.
- When contacting us (via contact form or e-mail), the user's details are processed for the purpose of handling the contact request and its processing in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. b) DSGVO.
- User information may be stored in our Customer Relationship Management System and Marketing Automation Platform ("CRM & Marketing System") or similar inquiry organization.
- We delete the requests if they are no longer necessary. We review the necessity every two years; inquiries from customers who have a customer account, we store permanently and refer to the information on the customer account for deletion. In the case of legal archiving obligations, the deletion takes place after their expiry (end of commercial law (6 years) and tax law (10 years) retention obligation).
- You can subscribe to our newsletter with your voluntary consent by entering your e-mail address. Only this is mandatory. The provision of further data is voluntary and serves only the purpose of a personal address. We use the so-called "double opt-in procedure" for registration. After your registration with your e-mail, you will receive an e-mail from us with a confirmation link to confirm your registration. If you click on this confirmation link, your e-mail will be added to the newsletter distribution list and stored for the purpose of sending e-mails. If you do not click on the confirmation link within hours, your registration data will be blocked and automatically deleted after days.
- In addition, we log your IP address used for registration as well as the date and time of the double opt-in (registration and confirmation). The purpose of this storage is the fulfilment of legal requirements regarding the proof of your registration as well as the prevention of abuse regarding your e-mail.
- Within the scope of your declaration of consent, the contents (e.g. advertised products/services, offers, advertising and topics) of the newsletter are described in detail.
- We use the following shipping service provider to send e-mails:
- When sending the newsletter, we evaluate your user behaviour. For this purpose, the newsletters contain so-called "web beacons" or "tracking pixels", which are called up when the newsletter is opened. For the analyses, we link the web beacons with your e-mail address and an individual ID. Links received in the newsletter also contain this ID. The data is only collected pseudonymously, i.e. the IDs are not linked to your other personal data, a direct personal reference is excluded. With this data we can determine whether and when you have opened the newsletter and which links in the newsletter have been clicked. This serves the purpose of optimizing and statistically evaluating our newsletter.
- We create a user profile with the above data in order to identify the reading habits and interests of our users and thus to individualize the newsletter. If you have also taken further actions on our website, we also link this data with it in order to adapt our newsletter content to your interests.
- The legal basis for sending the newsletter, measuring success and storing the e-mail is your consent in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. a) DS-GVO in conjunction with § 7 Para. 2 No. 3 UWG and for logging the consent Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f) DS-GVO, as this serves our legitimate interest of legal provability.
- You can object to the tracking at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link at the end of the newsletter. In this case, however, the receipt of the newsletter would also be terminated. If you deactivate the display of images in your e-mail software, tracking is also not possible. However, this may have restrictions with regard to the functions of the newsletter and included images will then not be displayed.
- You can revoke your consent to receive the newsletter at any time. You can exercise the revocation by pressing the unsubscribe link at the bottom of the newsletter, an email or message to our contact details above. We store your data as long as you have subscribed to the newsletter. After unsubscribing, your data will only be stored anonymously for statistical purposes.
- We have integrated the website analysis tool "Google Analytics"(service provider: Google Ireland Limited, Register No.: 368047, Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland) integrated on our website. There is a joint responsibility regarding the use of the data between Google and us according to Art. 26 DSGVO. We have agreed with Google that the primary responsibility under the GDPR for the processing of the data will be assumed by us and that we will fulfil all obligations under the GDPR with regard to the processing of the data (including Art. 12, 13 GDPR, Art. 15 to 22 GDPR and Art. 32 to 34 GDPR).
- Purpose of processing: The use of Google Analytics serves the purpose of analyzing, optimizing and improving our website.
- Legal basis: If you have given your consent ("opt-in") for the processing of your personal data by means of "Google Analytics" from the third-party provider, then Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. a) DS-GVO is the legal basis. In addition, the legal basis is our legitimate interest (the analysis, optimization and improvement of our website) in the data processing in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f) DS-GVO. In the case of services provided in connection with a contract, the tracking and analysis of user behaviour is carried out in accordance with Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. b) DS-GVO, in order to be able to offer optimised services for the fulfilment of the purpose of the contract with the information thus obtained.
- Storage period: The data sent by us and linked to cookies, user IDs (e.g. user ID) or advertising IDs are automatically deleted after months. The deletion of data whose retention period has been reached takes place automatically once a month.
- Data transfer/recipient category: Google, Ireland and USA. We have also concluded an order processing agreement with Google in accordance with Art. 28 DS-GVO.
- Possibilities of objection and removal ("Opt-Out"):
You can generally prevent cookies from being stored on your hard drive by selecting "Do not accept cookies" in your browser settings. However, this may result in a functional restriction of our offers. You can also prevent the collection of data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website, as well as the processing of this data by Google, by downloading and installing the browser plugin available at the following link: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de.
-As an alternative to the browser plugin above, you can prevent Google Analytics from collecting your data by clicking [__here please__insert your website's Analytics opt-out link]. The click will set an "opt-out" cookie that will prevent your data from being collected when you visit this website in the future. This cookie only applies to our website and your current browser and will only last until you delete your cookies. In this case, you would have to set the cookie again.
-You can disable cross-device user analytics in your Google Account under "My Data > Personal Data."
Social media presence
- Data categories and description of data processing: usage data, contact data, content data, inventory data. Furthermore, user data within social networks is usually processed for market research and advertising purposes. For example, usage profiles can be created based on the usage behavior and resulting interests of the users. The usage profiles can in turn be used, for example, to place advertisements within and outside the networks that presumably correspond to the interests of the users. For these purposes, cookies are usually stored on the computers of the users, in which the usage behavior and the interests of the users are stored. Furthermore, data independent of the devices used by the users may also be stored in the usage profiles (especially if the users are members of the respective platforms and are logged in to them). For a detailed presentation of the respective forms of processing and the options to object (opt-out), we refer to the data protection declarations and information provided by the operators of the respective networks. In the case of requests for information and the assertion of data subject rights, we also point out that these can be asserted most effectively with the providers. Only the providers have access to the users' data and can take appropriate measures and provide information directly. If you still need help, you can contact us.
- Purpose of the processing: communication with users connected and registered on the social networks; information and advertising of our products, offers and services; external presentation and image maintenance; evaluation and analysis of the users and contents of our presences in the social media.
- Legal basis: The legal basis for the processing of personal data is our legitimate interest in the above purposes pursuant to Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. f) DS-GVO. Insofar as you have given us or the person responsible for the social network consent to the processing of your personal data, the legal basis is Art. 6 (1) S. 1 lit. a) in conjunction with. Art. 7 DS-GVO.
- Data transfer/recipient category: social network.
We are jointly responsible with Facebook for our fan page in accordance with Art. 26 DSGVO. For this purpose, an agreement called "Information on Page Insights", available at https://www.facebook.com/legal/terms/page_controller_addendum, was concluded, according to which Facebook must observe certain security measures and will also directly fulfil the data subject rights itself. So, first and foremost, you can also contact Facebook directly for information rights and deletions. However, your data subject rights, such as above all information, deletion, objection and complaint to the competent supervisory authority, are not affected by this. For more information on shared responsibility, please refer to the "Information on Page Insights Data" at https://www.facebook.com/legal/terms/information_about_page_insights_data.
Rights of the data subject
- Objection or revocation against the processing of your dataInsofar as the processing is based on your consent pursuant to Art. 6 (1) p. 1 lit. a), Art. 7 DS-GVO, you have the right to revoke your consent at any time. The lawfulness of the processing carried out on the basis of the consent until the revocation is not affected by this.
Insofar as we base the processing of your personal data on the balance of interests pursuant to Article 6 (1) p. 1 lit. f) DS-GVO, you may object to the processing. This is the case if the processing is not necessary, in particular, for the performance of a contract with you, which is shown by us in each case in the following description of the functions. When exercising such an objection, we ask you to explain the reasons why we should not process your personal data as we have done. In the event of your justified objection, we will review the situation and either discontinue or adapt the data processing or show you our compelling legitimate grounds on the basis of which we will continue the processing.
You can object to the processing of your personal data for the purposes of advertising and data analysis at any time. You can exercise the right of objection free of charge. You can inform us about your advertising objection under the following contact details:
Regional Hero GmbH
Managing Director Pascal Schreiber
Commercial Register/No.: HRB 218080 B
Register Court: Berlin Charlottenburg
- Right to information
You have a right to information about your personal data stored by us in accordance with Art. 15 DS-GVO. This includes, in particular, information about the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the origin of your data if it has not been collected directly from you.
- right of rectification
You have a right to correct inaccurate data or to complete correct data according to Art. 16 DS-GVO.
- right of cancellation
You have the right to have your data stored by us deleted in accordance with Art. 17 DS-GVO, unless legal or contractual retention periods or other legal obligations or rights to further storage prevent this.
- right to restriction
You have the right to request a restriction in the processing of your personal data if one of the conditions in Art. 18 (1) a) to d) DS-GVO is met:
- If you contest the accuracy of the personal data concerning you for a period enabling the controller to verify the accuracy of the personal data;
- the processing is unlawful and you object to the erasure of the personal data and request instead the restriction of the use of the personal data;
- the controller no longer needs the personal data for the purposes of processing, but you need them for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims, or
- if you have objected to the processing pursuant to Art. 21 (1) DS-GVO and it has not yet been determined whether the legitimate grounds of the controller outweigh your grounds.
- Right to data portability
You have a right to data portability under Article 20 of the DS-GVO, which means that you can obtain the personal data we hold about you in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format or request that it be transferred to another controller.
- right of appeal
You have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority for this purpose, in particular in the member state of your place of residence, your place of work or the place of the alleged infringement.
In order to protect all personal data transmitted to us and to ensure that the data protection regulations are complied with by us, but also by our external service providers, we have taken appropriate technical and organisational security measures. Therefore, among other things, all data between your browser and our server is transmitted encrypted via a secure SSL connection.
Source: Next >>